RSU Residential Assistant (Part-time)
- Candidates must have high-school diploma or equivalent, be 21 years of age, and have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Experience working with persons in recovery from substance use disorders or completion of relevant training is preferred.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting house checks and monitoring clients in women and children’s residential treatment setting.
- Must have experience working with women and addiction.
- May transport clients.
- Will include weekend and/or evening work.
- Current in first aid/CPR training.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Criminal background check required.
- Drug-free workplace.
- No phone calls, faxes or walk-in applicants.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.