RSU Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse
Our organization is currently seeking a Full-time Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. Duties for this position will include intake nursing assessments, management of medication, basic healthcare needs and education primarily with adult pregnant & non-pregnant females and their children. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and able to work autonomously. This person will also be articulate, professional and have excellent communication skills. Mental/behavioral health or residential addiction treatment experience is a plus. Occasional local travel required. Ability to be flexible in an often changing environment will be an asset. Some of the skills needed include excellent assessment skills, competent phlebotomy skills, vital signs, placing/reading TB tests and other general nursing tasks. Must be able to create and maintain solid rapport with patients and staff. NO NIGHTS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS! We are a drug free workplace and require all perspective employees to submit a drug screen as part of the hiring process and randomly if hired for the position in which they apply. When replying to this posting, please submit Cover Letter and Resume’, please submit documentation in MSWord or .PDF format. Submissions in other formats will not be reviewed. Minimum Qualifications: Current active RN/LPN license for the State of Georgia. Minimum 2 years of experience in mental health setting preferred Current CPR certification required Must be Computer proficient and have experience w/EMR’s Background check required. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSU Administrative Assistant
Full-time position available. Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm. Candidates must have High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Previous office/administrative experience required with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites, as well as excellent communication skills. Dependable, organized, flexible. Criminal Background required. Drug-Free workplace. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
RSU Residential Assistant
Part-time position available. Candidates must have high-school diploma or equivalent, be 21 years of age, and have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Experience working with persons in recovery from substance use disorders or completion of relevant training is preferred. Responsibilities include but are not limited to conducting house checks and monitoring clients in women and children’s residential treatment setting. Must have experience working with women and addiction. May transport clients. Will include weekend and/or evening work. Current in first aid/CPR training. Must be flexible and dependable. Criminal background check required. Drug-free workplace. No phone calls, faxes or walk-in applicants. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therapeutic Childcare Tech/Aide
- An Associate Degree from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related human services and one (1) year of qualifying child care experience, preferably with children or substance abusing mothers.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and eighteen (18) months qualifying child care experience, preferable with the children of substance abusing parents.
- Provide a therapeutic environment for children/youth while caregivers are involved in treatment meetings or groups.
- Collaborate with co-workers to design and implement an on-going schedule for activities that provide children/youth with a safe, nurturing environment.
- Case recording responsibilities that include: clear, concise, thorough and timely documentation of all individual and group contact, progress notes, behavior notes, incident reports, and related documentation.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.